Saturday 16 January 2021

Patricians Hunting Party


To give more options to our newest menace in Venice I received the Patricians Hunting Party box.  First up the Adventuring Noble - who thanks to his (let's be honest) stolen talismans has some ability with magic:


I think he can also proxy as the Fencing Master that is also available to the Patricians.

Building on the theme of the Patricians being absolutely reprehensible aristocrats, the Party box includes a pair of Syphilitic Nobles:


And finishing off the box another couple of meat shields Household Staff - a cook armed with a rolling pin and a footman firing his pistol:


I would say here that the handles of the rolling pin proved to be a little fragile and needed gluing back on.  I'm not convinced they'll stick but if they do break again I think it'll still look OK.

It's another great box from TTCombat that really complements the starter box I posted previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment