Thursday 7 January 2021

Journey into Kitton


So, it's Daishо̄/Ronin with a twist now... I received some stuff from Alternative Armies' Kitton range - yes, a feline take on Samurai!

First up, I received a selection Ronin - enough unarmoured masterless warriors to make a buntai! First up, three armed with katana - the right-most one needed his katana and saya attached but the others are single-piece:


And two with yari (one has a drinking cup too for extra ronin-cool) - both of these are single-piece:


For an opposing buntai I received minis wearing armour - clearly the forces of the local lord looking to keep these rowdy ronin from causing too much trouble!  First, a pack of Ashigaru armed with yari - the sashimono needed to be attached and they came with daishо̄ that I chose not to attach:


And to lead them, a couple of armoured samurai - one with naginata, one with katana.  Again, these had sashimono/saya to attach:



Finally I also received the pack of villagers for objectives/scenarios:


I think these will be a fun little side-project to the mainstream Ronin/Daishо̄ buntai!

No comments:

Post a Comment