Tuesday 8 December 2020

Well it would be REMiss of me not to...


Well I got one of those seller offers again - this time on the Code One REM boxes for both PanOceania and Yu Jing... 




The PanO Dronbots will fit right in with both NCA and VIRD - and as a bonus my Druze Dronbots are the old type so clearly they picked theirs up at a MotoTronica clearance sale 😂

The Yáokòng pack will join the JSA (they'll get suitable Japanese names of course!) to provide a some additional options there.

The only issue is which model REM to make each mini as - I don't want to faff with magnets so my current thinking is an HMG and a Missile Launcher for each of PanO and JSA.  The HMGs aren't that much bigger than a Combi-Rifle on either of these and I guess a missile launcher could be a multi-light torch Flash Pulse?

No comments:

Post a Comment