Monday 28 December 2020

S.W.O. 4 life brother!

 As people who follow me on Twitter or Instagram might not, I'm a fan of professional wrestling - well I've become a keen fan of the awesome Total Chaos Wrestling (TCW) that Trials of a Casual Wargamer is running over on his awesome blog.

Well, at the start of the first show of TCW Beatdown! a new stable of heels made their debut - the Stunty World Order; also known as the S.W.O. - and thanks to the legend that is Trials I've got my very own S.W.O. merch; an ultra limited T-Shirt!!


If, like me, you love professional wrestling then I really recommend you check out the TCW posts on Trials of a Casual Wargamer - and even if you aren't a mark, the awesome write-ups of the matches will satisfy the narrative wargamer in you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment