Sunday 22 November 2020

Perry ACW Union Skirmishers


Back on my birthday I received a very thoughtful and kind present from Trials of a Casual Wargamer - a pack of Perry Miniatures Union Infantry in Sack Coats Skirmishing! Well, although the brain gremlins have been giving me a bit of a kicking since then, I finally whipped them into line for a bit and got some hobby done - including prepping these Skirmishers for priming (well... weather permitting one day!):


These are a superb addition to the Perry ACW collection - lots of lovely character in these chaps, with a nice mix of poses included to really mark them out from their line infantry comrades.  It's got me thinking about what to add to the Confederate side now, a sure sign of capturing the imagination on the project once more!

1 comment: