Monday 26 October 2020

Tiny Crusades - Arab Empire Army Pack


As you may have read, I picked up Army Packs to boost both sides of the Battlepack I got from Irregular Miniatures - here's what I got in the Arab Empire pack.

First up, the Commanders - one mounted and one on foot:


For some regular foot troops - 2 strips each of spears and spear command, and 4 strips of archers:



A couple of different styles of more irregular missile troops add to that part of the force:


6 strips of medium cavalry provide a nice solid core:


3 strips of heavier cavalry add some punch:


The pack also included 3 strips of cavalry command:


A couple of light cavalry strips round out the horse-mounted content of the pack:


But the pack did include 2 strips of Camel Cavalry! I'm oddly happy about having some camels in the force:


Finally the Army Pack contained these strips - I'm not entirely sure what they are, but I guess some kind of slingers? 


As with the Late Crusades Army Pack, this lot added to the Arab Empire half of the Battlepack I got will give me a good sized force.  I still need to decide on basing for this project - and then I'll be able to work out if there's any other strips I need to finish off units!

No comments:

Post a Comment