Tuesday 8 September 2020

The Special Relationship - Team Rutherford

 


I've finished painting my three Team Rutherford vehicles - I found an eBay seller warpa45 who offers stickers (vinyl, not transfer-style) that cover the various Gaslands team sponsors which jumped these up the paint queue somewhat!

First up, this double-machine gun armed Land Rover Defender - with added armour plating too (of course!):



Next a Humvee with a similar load out (but a much bigger ram/plough):




Finally, I picked up a tank Matchbox/Hot Wheels vehicle and decided it was pretty much good to go as is, so just gave it a repaint to match the other Rutherford vehicles:



Luckily there was a spot to fit a Rutherford sponsor logo!

As for the team name, this refers to the UK (Land Rover)/US (Humvee) connection - couldn't resist going with the name when it popped into my head!

1 comment: