Wednesday 2 September 2020

If you notice this notice...

 


You may remember the WizKids Bounty Board I was less than impressed with - well, I figured it would be easy enough to paint up so it hit the paint table - I'm pretty happy with the result:


I wanted this to be as versatile piece - so I kept the smaller posters/notices as 'writing', but the large central one needed a bit more... I went with a generic 'WANTED' and some offer of cash - be it dollars, gold crowns or pennies!  I added a couple of tufts (Serious Play) that I used across my 15mm Dragon Rampant collection - I figured these would add a little bit of interest and texture to the bases without tying the piece too strongly into one setting or another.

Overall I'm pleased with the painted piece - and the sculpt was better quality than the fountain (mould lines aside) - but I don't think I'm likely to purchase a WizKids piece again... but never say never I suppose!

1 comment: