Sunday 6 September 2020

Forward Observers

 

Early on in my Bolt Action journey my good friend Trials of a Casual Wargamer gifted me with the German Heer FOO team - the chap with the map became a spotter for my Mortar, but the pack included a couple of other Observers - first the rather cool radio operator:

This mini is almost like a self-contained little diorama with the SMG resting against the radio. Really nice mini - probably one of my favourites in my Bolt Action collection.

The pack also included a scissor scope-using mini (the scope was less than co-operative to get to stick to the base!):

Finally on the Observer front, when I got an HQ pack (primarily for officers), it included another Observer, this time firing his flare gun to call in a barrage:

I based them all on the pill-style bases from Warlord to give them a little more room to breathe! Of course, these can also see use in games of Konflikt 47 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment