Saturday 1 August 2020

Frankie's Fingermen, Gun Molls and a Swell Doll


Finally for now on the Mad Dogs with Guns project (although I know I want some cops and civilians at some point!), here's the Frankie's Fingermen pack from the Copplestone Castings Gangasters range.

This pack includes a couple more pistol-armed gangsters - one in full dapper suit, the other with his jacket off:


Completing the pack are a couple of tommygunners - bringing a little bit of heavy firepower to the collection!


The one in trenchcoat looks like he'll make a rather mean Torpedo in the game!

I knew that I needed some Molls for both of the gangs - I opted for the Gun Molls pack, which includes miniatures armed with a range of weapons:


The pack also included, for some reason, a miniature in her underwear.  This was totally at odds with the rest of the range and doesn't fit in at all so won't be getting prepped.

However, to replace the lost Moll, one of my regular pack splitters had one of the miniatures from the Swell Dolls pack so I picked her up:


As with the packs I've shared previously, these miniatures all feature nice period clothing details and they all work well together across the range.  Onwards to base texturing and priming!

No comments:

Post a Comment