Thursday 9 July 2020

The Ghetto Lords and an MVP


I backed the Funky Skull Games Kickstarter to release the next gang for Street Wars NYC - the Ghetto Lords.  Well, even despite the COVID-19 situation there was only a slight delay and I've got my pledge all prepped ready for base dipping and priming!

Obviously, the majority of the pledge was for the Ghetto Lords gang itself - a bunch of denim-clad 70s rowdy gangbangers:

I particularly like Chiquito with his Boom Box

Nope, sorry, can't pick a favourite out of this group!

But that's not all - I also added for Jake Le Fou (leader of another gang - but also available as a special MVP in game):

He's a real hardcase(y Jones) and no mistake!

As with the Mollies and the Black Cobras I already have these are all packed full of 70s attitude and style - looking forward to what other gangs Funky Skull Games has up its sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment