Sunday 19 July 2020

Caciro, son of Erbina


I placed an order with Footsore in June and it arrived a little while ago but I've only just got round to prepping the stuff I received.

Whilst the order wasn't for minis for Broken Legions, June's monthly miniature was an archer (I think he was billed as a Greek Archer at the time).  I thought he'd make a cool addition to the hirelings for Broken Legions - I've decided to make him as a character from what we now know as Spain and at the time of Broken Legions was Hispania, but whilst he might be travelling around the known world, he retains his Celtiberian heritage with fierce pride - as well he might, being the son of a goddess of the hunt!


Free minis are always nice - and ones that trigger an immediate inspiration for what to use them as are even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment