Thursday 11 June 2020

TTCombat - Small House D


I've been struggling with painting a little recently - work has gone a little hectic these past couple of weeks and it has been mentally tiring.  So I changed tack a little and assembled the TTCombat Small House D (another catchy name eh?)

Like it's B cousin that I posted previously, this is one of TTCombat's older kits so doesn't have any instructions - but it was easy enough to assemble, despite the common TTCombat MDF kit issue of being a little too tight in some places.  Still, nothing that determination couldn't overcome!


I like the raised detailing on this design (and the front steps) which makes it look very different to Small House B.  It'll primarily find use in games of Dracula's America I think as part of Bethany, Nevada, but maybe it'll crop up in games of Rebels and Patriots too when I want more than one building on the table.

Again I chose not to add the decorative window frames as I like the basic look.  This particular kit includes some interior detailing too for those who (unlike me) don't glue the roof on - table, chairs, bed and a wardrobe.  It's a good value kit already but that's a nice bonus for those that want some interior bits and bobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment