Saturday 20 June 2020

The Gall-Gaedhill


After sorting out the Shieldmaidens I decided their Irish counterparts needed a little boost!  I was placing an order with Gripping Beast for rules and dice and while having a browse I came across the Gall-Gaedhill - well, I thought there's not much more cool than a band of bad-ass marauding Norse-Gael warriors known as the Sons of Death!


Shields, axes and swords were separate - I found drilling the wrist a little extra helped a lot with the weapon hands.

I replaced the metal spears that came in the pack with a couple of spare wire ones I had from assembling the Shieldmaidens - which are the same type I used for the Irish so it'll look consistent across the collection.

I think these will work well alongside my Footsore Irish collection - they'll stand out as a threat as they are well armoured and armed.

No comments:

Post a Comment