Saturday 23 May 2020

Sarissa Precision - Burrows & Badgers Scenery


Long-time readers might remember last summer when I got a couple of buildings from the Sarissa Precision Burrows & Badgers range. Well, I've got them assembled (and sand dipped as they come with base plates) and thought I'd share them before they get primed and painted!

First up, Salvor's Burrow - a really fun piece!  I'm intending to add flock etc to the roof after painting.  I've included a mini to give a sense of size:


I've also got Prickly Jane's Cottage - this I think can also be used in my Halfling-themed games of Dragon Rampant; perhaps it's a wealthier Halfling's house or even a small pub!


Both were easy enough kits to assemble (being a total novice at MDF terrain!) with the only difficult bit being the roof of the Burrow.  I'm happy enough with them and think with some flock and tufts to the baseplates they'll look rather nice on the table!

1 comment: