Wednesday 13 May 2020

Bethany, Nevada - start of a boom town


I'd had my eye on some of TTCombat's Wild West scenic line for a while to use for games of Dracula's America.  Well, I was able to place an order recently so took the opportunity to pick up enough to form the basis of the boom town of Bethany, Nevada where I intend to set our games.

The starting point is the Town Buildings and Gallows set:-


This great value collection includes a Saloon, Sheriff's Office, Bank and General Store - as well as the Gallows.  It's basically all the essentials for any self-respecting Wild West town!

I wanted a few more buildings to add to the core - for this order I decided to go for a couple of houses.  Small House B and D:



Small House B is likely to find use in games of Rebels and Patriots too.

I know I want a few more bits and pieces - a couple of the two-floored buildings to add some variety, and no doubt another house or two, as well as some Sarissa-Precision stuff too - but I'm really happy with this little lot as a start to Bethany!

1 comment: