Thursday 21 May 2020

Alternative Armies - 15mm Scenery


I've got a big Sengoku Monster Hunter project brewing from Alternative Armies, and when I placed a recent order I spotted their 15mm scenery range.  I opted for a couple of sets of resin walls this time round - and I'm very happy!  These will work especially well for our Dragon Rampant 15mm games, but will also have use in Sengoku Monster Hunter no doubt.

I got the Wooden Stakes set - 12 pieces, for a total of 480mm.  The picture shows both sides of the piece:


I also ordered the Bastion Walls set - again 12 pieces, for a total of 480mm:


I'm really happy with both these sets - they also do a stone wall, wooden palisades and hastily constructed barriers comprised of townsfolks' possessions.  The price point for the amount of table coverage is more than reasonable too.

I've certainly got my eye on some of their Human buildings from the same range to use in our games of Dragon Rampant to represent a UNORP town (what with my Orcs and the like being more civilised than usual!).

I can definitely recommend Alternative Armies - they have a huge number of ranges, with all sorts of uses (either their own rulesets or otherwise) and the service is always top notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment