Thursday 9 April 2020

The Universe of Battle - The Union


As readers of previous posts might recall, I had planned a special tribute project to my late father.  So, I sorted out lists of minis I needed to make it a reality and placed an order with Perry Miniatures.

I'll run through what I've got - first up the Union side of the project.

First up some Line Infantry (Veteran) - made up of packs ACW82 and ACW83 - I'm fielding these as an Irish Brigade:


Next, another Line Infantry (Veteran) - this time packs ACW33 and ACW19 - I'll be using these to represent the Garibaldi Guard:


Next up some Skirmishers (Sharpshooters) - pack ACW86:


Finally for the Union side - Medium Artillery - pack ACW17:


As always with Perry Miniatures, the quality is superb - characterful sculpts with minimal clean-up required.  As you can see in the pictures above I've used the hybrid basing - I've done this a lot with Rampant style games from the Osprey line for ease of gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment