Saturday 21 March 2020

A Tagestour gone wrong


The Professor’s Kubelwagen sped away from the battlefield – Lange took off his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose, letting out a long, tired sigh.

“Now Egon, this was only a Tagestour gone wrong – don’t let it get you down” said Helga in her comforting but strangely authoritative tone.

Professor Lange put his glasses back on and nodded “I suppose you are right Helga, my plans will not be ruined simply because of this – and at least Wōtan only had a couple of scratches.”

“Professor, given today’s… happenings, shall I request an increase in production of Types 1 and 2?” asked Karl from his seat next to the driver.

Gottverdammt Karl, not just 1 and 2 but 3 and 4 as well – I have a feeling we will be very busy soon enough.  Now, when we get back I must speak urgently with our Ehrengast Dr Dupont..."


For details of the battle and its aftermath check out Trials of a Casual Wargamer - BatRep and Story.

1 comment: