Sunday 9 February 2020

Dracula's America - Townsfolk Living and Dead


It's helpful to have some Civilian minis for Dracula's America - I had a look around and came across the Tombstone range from Black Scorpion.  These fitted the bill perfectly, so I picked up a couple of packs:


This one features (L-R) a Doctor looking chap, a nicely dressed woman, a barkeep and a blacksmith.


The one features (L-R) a grave carver, a younger woman, a chunky pipe-smoker and an older woman with shopping bag.

The minis are resin and came on slotta tabs which I removed so I could use the same size bases as the rest of my Dracula's America collection.

Dracula's America being Dracula's America though, you can also have zombie outbreaks amongst the townsfolk - here I hit up North Star who have a couple of different packs in their range:


I did get a duplicate pack of the one without the little girl zombie so I had enough of the restless dead to use in scenarios that call for them.

1 comment: