Tuesday 7 January 2020

Fenris Games - Miniatures and Scenery


I'd long admired the products of Fenris Games but with one thing or another just hadn't made any purchases. Well, a while ago I backed their KS for The Cauldron Warband - a rather foul, nasty and awesome set of plague-themed fantasy miniatures.


Unfortunately funds were tight at the time, so I could only really spring for a single miniature - Septus Caemia, Undead Legionary:


I intend to use them as a Demigod mercenary for Broken Legions.  The sculpt has just the right amount of detail and the pose is fitting for my intended use too.  It's a single piece casting and had minimal flash etc to clean up.  All in all a really nice mini!

When it came time for the pledge manager I had a bit more spare cash so decided to pick up a scenic piece I'd been eyeing for a while - the Celtic Tall Cross.


It's a tall piece, almost 3 2/4" tall.  I think it'll make a perfect objective marker for the various games I have involving Irish forces - especially Saga and Darklands.

The quality of the sculpt and the cast are both top-notch. I'm hoping to pick up more resin scenery from Fenris when funds allow!

Fenris have all sorts of things that would work for games I have - columns for Broken Legions/Mortal Gods, bits for Gaslands, 3D printed pieces that are pefect for Gangs of Rome/Carnevale. So much good stuff; I really recommend you check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment