Thursday 29 August 2019

The Red Hand Coven


I've been working on some posses for Dracula's America, getting them ready for priming. First up is the Red Hand Coven - basically the Vampire faction in the game.

I picked up the boxed set from North Star to form the basis of the posse, here's the minis from that set that I've chosen to use for my Red Hand posse.

First up, my leader will be the Fledgling mini as it's just awesome:


Here are the Broodkin from the set:


Finally from the set are the trio of Gunfighters:


I also picked up a blister of Pinkerton Detectives from Artizan - the ones armed with shotguns have found their way into the Red Hand:


That'll add a bit of punch and they both feature glasses (or a monocle) so tie in with a lot of the other minis in this posse.

3 comments:

  1. Who are the good guys in this dude. I'm a sucker for vampire hunters lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a few that would qualify as the good guys - but the anti-Vampire posse is the Twilight Order dude

      Delete