Wednesday 17 July 2019

The Cursed Herd


Mierce Miniatures recently ran a special offer on some of their metal range and while having an idle browse it twigged that I could do a Fomoraic Cursed Herd (think Beastmen) warband for Frostgrave! Here’s what I picked up – as with the Men and Women of Mierce, I’ve kept the names Mierce gave the minis.

The wizard for The Cursed Herd will be Aanchuth the Cursed – I really like his shark-jaw decoration on his staff:


Daachuch here will be a beastly Knight in the Cursed Herd:


Brunchaath the Vile will make a good Infantryman:


Chaagmuth the Jaw-Taker here is a particularly mean Infantryman:


Baagath here rounds off the Infantryman options:


Chuwaa can be a hairy Bard in the warband:


Gaalgar will be a Templar (of the Order of Baalor) – he’s a big guy on a 40mm base (in Mierce terms he is a bigger species of beastman):


Finally I got another of Gaalgar’s kin by the name of Culgaar, who will be another Templar – I like his rather wicked looking weapon:


As with all Mierce Miniatures products the quality is top-notch – these will be a joy to paint I think!

1 comment: