Sunday 3 March 2019

Street Wars NYC


A while ago I jumped in on the Funky Skull Games campaign to bring The Mollies gang to life for Street Wars NYC - this tough, pink jacket wearing all-female gang was just too cool not to get - check out the art work for one of the members:

I hadn't got in on Street Wars NYC before now, but couldn't pass The Mollies by so went in for them, thinking it'd be a cool painting project if nothing else.  Although as I thought on it some more, the all-in deal was just too good value, so luckily, funds permitted before the opportunity closed and I upped and got it all!  That means in addition to the all-women gang I get the previously released African-American Kung Fu themed gang The Black Cobras.  Now, these are just too 70s cool and also have that whole Wu Tang connection so these are going to be my guys for sure - check out some art:

Man, The Black Cobras are just so damn cool.

Finally (well other than the MVPs, tokens and rulebook!) I'll be getting a third gang, The Devil's Outcasts.  These guys would look good in all sorts of games, including post-apocalyptic games, so I know a very good home that I'll be offering them to... Check out the art of their Warlord (leader):


I'm looking forward to getting this little lot in hand - based on what I've seen of the minis I'll definitely be supporting future campaigns from Funky Skull Games for more gangs! (and as they are the same gu

1 comment: