Thursday 7 February 2019

Forlorn Hope and Commanded Shot


I knew I wanted to pick up the Perry Miniatures Dragoons/Forlorn Hope Skirmishing pack to use as a unit of Forlorn Hope (or Commanded Shot depending on how I feel).  I've called these the Men of Ardachrinn:


The chap in the foreground will be Emann Fitzgerald - should I choose to add a Hero to this unit, he's the man!

I also had enough Irish Brigade musketeers left over to make another unit of Forlorn Hope/Commanded Shot.  I deliberately picked the rock throwing and assaulting miniatures to give them a different look to the Regiment of Foote.  I've called this feisty band the O'Neill Brothers:


The guy on the right all set to bean someone with his musket stock is Cormac O'Neill - the self-proclaimed leader of this band of brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment