Thursday 17 January 2019

MacSweeney's Regiment of Foote


As part of Operation: Winter is Coming I have been prepping my force for The Pikeman's Lament.  Here's the first minis prepped ready for priming for MacSweeney's Company.  Of course, what better place to start than Myles MacSweeney himself:


This is the Officer miniature from the Warlord Games Irish Brigade and he'll represent my Officer in games of The Pikeman's Lament.

Naturally MacSweeney's Regiment of Foote follows! First, the Pike element:


These all come from the Irish Brigade box - the sergeant with the halberd is going to be called William Cullin.  The Pikeman's Lament allows you to use up the odd spare point you may have on Heroes/Priests/Rabble-rousers etc who give a small boost in game so I've made each unit with a suitable mini to use if I choose to add one to that unit.

Next up is the Shot element of the Regiment of Foote:


The musket armed chaps come from the Irish Brigade box, the standard bearer is a duplicate of the Brigade box one I picked up so I could have a standard in each of these units.  The Drummer and the partisan armed sergeant are from the Firelock Storming Party box.  The sergeant I have named Bran O'Reilly.

More to come for MacSweeney's Company!

No comments:

Post a Comment