Sunday 23 December 2018

O:WiC Update 2


So I guess this second update is a bit overdue at this point - but by way of a confession; I had hit a hobby slump like I hadn't had for quite a long time.

I've been chipping away at assembling various bits and pieces - stuff like Gangs of Rome (Warbanner), Dark Ages Irish (Footsore), Irish Confederation for TPL (Perry, Bicorne, Warlord), Goblin Conquistadors (ShortWars) and currently got Jacobite Highlanders (Flags of War) on the table.  But as gorgeous as all these minis are, I'm fighting to get through them due to real life/unco-operative brain.

I did assemble a Kubelwagen and King Tiger X for Konflikt 47 - you can see what Lieselotte the Tiger got up to over on Trials of a Casual War Gamer's excellent batrep.

There has been no priming as I've ran out of paint and my usual supplier is out... need to find someplace to get some from I suppose.

So, sorry for no pictures or posts of interest, but I'm feeling like I'm coming through the other side of this pretty bad slump and hope to have new stuff to share soon! Hopefully the Mordheim/Necromunda stuff of minis I painted a while ago is helping to keep this blog ticking along until I get my head back in the hobby game!

No comments:

Post a Comment