Thursday 10 January 2019

Shadowpaw's Company


I've prepped our Burrows & Badgers warbands ready for priming - and I've put together a list for my band which means they get their first proper appearance here on the blog! I've not quite decided between Rogue or Freebeast yet though.

Of course, all the miniatures are from Oathsworn.

Here's Hildeth Shadowpaw, my leader (Ferret Rogue):


Her second is Kennard of Myrce (Fox Rogue):


Here's Deryk Redpelt (Weasel Rogue):


Next we have Arnet the Fierce (Squirrel Rogue):


This little chap is Otho Sharpeye (Mouse Ranger):


Here we have Chatterbox Jenkin (Starling Rogue):


And finally we have Hextilda the Grey (Noctule Bat Necromancer):


That little lot (with some kit and gear) comes to 342 pennies - so I can stash 8 to float the campaign kitty!

1 comment: