Tuesday 4 September 2018

*Intercepted Transmission from the Lange Okkultefabrik*


Sehr geehrte Oberführer Klingemann,

I trust this correspondence reaches you in good health despite your unfortunate condition.  I have enclosed some of my recently developed Verlängerungspille which I hope will overcome your afflication (*SIS note - this requires urgent further research; suggest Agent Sexton*) and see you return to more active service for the Reich.  Somehow the desk work does not suit you, I fear!

Anyway, I should provide you with my production report as required by the latest directive from the Okkultekorps High Command.  Production of the *redacted by SIS* is at near-capacity; in fact we have had to store some of them in pens within the Fabrik grounds while we await the Logistikkorps to take them to the front. Perhaps you could chivvy them along a little - the Fabrikwächter grow nervous from the groaning!

My earlier attempts at a strain of *redacted by SIS* with retained faculties have been successful; however Untersturmführer Mayer recently requisitioned my personal *redacted by SIS* so until I can replicate my earlier successes in full I must rely solely upon the Fabrikwächter provided by the Heer - although I doubt the damnable British will find my Okkultefabrik, I am certain my cover as a herring-canning factory, and the smell I use to reinforce the ruse, puts off any snooping locals who might be tempted to relay information through the resistance!

I hope my next production update will be upon the Logistikkorps taking the *redacted by SIS* to wipe out the hated British!

Hochachtungsvoll, Prof Lange.

*tranmission ends*

As you might have seen on Trials of a Casual Wargamer - my Okkultekorps are to be the target of a daring raid by British special forces!

Of course, Professor Lange, the mad, evil but genius scientist of the Okkultekorps will be leading my forces, and as it is a raid on a Totenkorps factory he'll be backed up by plenty of his shuffling creations!


There is a small deployment of Fabrikwächter on watch at the Factory - two small squads of infantry and an MMG team.  There are a couple of trucks in the compound too - but they are not military models and have no weapons.


There will be some defensible positions on the table; which will help as I will be facing some of Britain's finest!

Will the Okkultekorps be victorious, or will the British wipe out the sinsiter threat posed by the Okkultefabrik?

3 comments:

  1. Excellent write up!! Can not wait for this game. Great fluff added!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers dude - although I hope the herring smell Professor Lange has installed doesn’t put off the aim of my MMG team 😂

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha ha love that cover! Herring factory 😂

      Delete